Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Mouse Hunt

Well it is late we are going to feed all before dark hits....Hubby request a bucket of grain for beloved Jezzy....I open up bag and out leaps a small mouse, now really folks this normally would not frighten me BUT I was tired and ready for bed....And the damn thing jumped at least a foot straight up out of the bag at me.....I squealed like a little kid ....Hubby comes to figure out that all the commotion is about and retrieves said rodent from bag.....He calls out to slinky and leads sick kitty to said treasure.....buluga sure enough has to join in on all the fun....I in my wisdom run for camera.....Well all is on the chase......And who do you think got the final delights? THOMAS!!!!! Who else would....Slinky up date........Yes he is ill, upper respitory infection ....Hubby would have shot him if he would have known the sick of the vet bill....It's to late now....The cat HAS to live...Hubby informed me that that was the most expensive cat he had owned....

No comments: