Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday - What?


Hubby is asleep and I hear the alarm go off ( I never use one ) and I wonder into bedroom to find hubby playing with his cell phone alarm....Good God what is the point of taking a week off if you have to put the alarm on? I receive the glare....:( I'm here to help you get caught up!!!) My reaction is " darling could you just forget that thing for a day ot two?" I'm sure he could but really folks the guy is a working pig.....Happy only when doing 99 MPH!!! Ah, and I had such dreams that I'd get a little extra rest while he was here, but the farm fairy does try to keep up with beloved ranch hubby.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You both have the same work mentality, and are so made for each other..Love to you both today!

FarmWife said...

Love the picture! Hubby sounds like Husband. Why set still when there's sh** to be shoveled?