Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Alarm Again


At this very moment the damn cell phone alarm clock is going off and he is sleeping through it. I am tempted to take the thing and shove it in the car...If for no other reason than to prove my point...I think hubby will not care if the vote is swayed my way nor the fact that this man DESERVES to sleep in.... I made creme brulee for him last night at his request and by the time I had finished putting it on counter to cool ( 7 minutes total) I was able to hear the snoring of this man.... Most farm fairies are able to tell the difference in snoring....i.e. One being dog tired and the other just normal sleep....This was the dog tired type... I figure if I ask him for one of these little guys he'll say yes...as he is so tired and when he is THAT tired he says yes to alot!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you get a baby hedgehog?
Also your neice heard from greg you might be getting some buffalo, when we saw him yesterday..She's so stoked..She wants to know when she can come see you. She says she misses you "VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY" much. (HER WORDS)I told her probably not this week, as you would be wanting alone time with hubby and working with him right now.

FarmWife said...

I love the hedge hog! Who wouldn't?