Tuesday, April 04, 2006

7:25 Am Update #2 Please VOTE!

PLEASE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure I will go to hell for this but I am stubburn and anything to win my argument not to put alarm on for at least one day...I beleive that I will prove my case in the court of Halleyville......Please vote alarm or no alarm ( just for 1 of the 5 days off hubby has taken ) The whole house is tired!!!! As you can see I am able to hurang and take photos with the flash and HE IS SO TIRED that it does not wake him!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chelsea-no alarm
Cody-no alarm
katie-no alarm
me-no alarm
gram-no alarm
hubby-no alarm
copper(dog)-no alarm
pooh(cat)-no alarm

(8 votes from my house NO ALARM)

Phfrankie Bondo said...

I vote you get that mask off the bed!

FarmWife said...

NO ALARM!!!!!

Farm Fairy & Bruno said...

The mask was better than the rath that I would get from hubby! At least I did not put the reindeer antlers on him.........Even if it is MY fav photo....