Monday, March 20, 2006

My Brother



Well I have put this long enough....I just never had the time to write and do justice to my brother....Curtis is an amazing man and one of those rare people who by virtue of being born came to this life oozing talent.....He from the moment he could pick up anything was and is an artist....Our family knew this from day one...There was no doubt about this fact! EVER!!! He was left on his own during his school years.....What can you teach a perfectionist that lives and thinks outside of the boring box and creates things that make your jaw drop to the ground....
The caulk drawing is for some cafe in the Seattle area (I think) if I am wrong please correct me...The other is a photo that I found on the web, I love this photo....

I rarely, if ever adore a person but I have to admit for the first time, publicly no less that I have adored Curtis for longer than I can remember..... I have one original that he did for my 21st birthday...I shall photo it in the near future to share with you all....


You can click the photo to make it bigger!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love his puppies. Hope you are feeling better. Both girls are sick now and I will be taking them to the dr. today.

FarmWife said...

HOw fabulous! I love the photo. I have a dauchsund...