Monday, February 20, 2006

Is She Pregnant?


Well now after a dozen people have asked if Shadow is expecting I took a good look at her. She is as wide as tall....No she is just plain fat... I know she is rather happy about it and spends at least 10 minutes butting everyone out of the way and climbing the fence to eat the Alpaca grain.This is an on going thing each night. I tried keeping her out of it only to be reward by getting a face full of Alpaca semi chewed grain splattering all over my face. Charlie Brown clearly did not appreciate my attempt to keep the little pair of PIG GOATS out of the grain... I have resorted to chasing her off but she returns the moment my back it turned. At some point I will have to feed her out side away from everybody like we do with Jezzy. The horses have taken to going bonkers now that the can smell the sweet mash and the Alpaca grain.. As now I have to walk past them....I have reversed the order, feeding the horses first but they still go mad when they smell the molasses..For the first time I was a little worried that if I went in there they might trample me... I had to take a stand and make sure they all knew I was the BIG DOG..I am awake but barely and I dream of going back to bed...I need cup # 2 and will feel as if I can face the day with gusto.... Well maybe...

No comments: