Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Long Over Due




Well I have been very busy. And my posts are over due. I have worked on so much. I installed a dozen solar lights on the fence posts as well as one porch light and another light on the side of the carport.I put a new dead bolt and door knob on the back door too. The new living room windows were installed yesterday and since the living room was cleared out I primed and painted the living room a nice mocha breve color. I too have worked on the taxes as Bruno finally handed over his receipts from his stash. And I have worked on several art/jewelry things. I am going to replace the furniture in the living room as everything is shoved in the dining room and kitchen. And Bruno is coming home for 20 hours thus I have to scrub the house down and try to get to the laundry mat for some clean sheets and towels. Well kids it is getting late already as I slept in..my neck was killing me from painting the ceiling and I over slept....Hope you are all well and that you all have a great day.

4 comments:

Grace said...

Glad to see you post today!

Anonymous said...

see how hard working I am this is the first time I got to the blogs today

Anonymous said...

I see why you've been staring at your door handle and new porch light.I do like them..(in my tim allen grunt) aau aauuuu aaaauuuuuuuu

Constance said...

The lights and hardware look really good, Farm Fairy !