Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Hoping for sleep someday...


It has turned warm, thankfully...I was gone for over 10 hours yesterday and will be back to Lake Stevens to finish a few things. I figure the boys will be here working by the time I get back. So I will install the remaining 4 lights as well as a door lock and dead bolt...move furniture and then get a few other things in order. I am hoping I have time to drop by Ang's with a couple of things and then get home and start down stairs with removing the walls. A total of six walls are coming down and I have to get them done one way or the other...with or without help. I hate that Jesus moved as the guy was so good at showing up and working like a mad man. I am searching for some one that does not drink smoke pot or is always MIA....Such high hopes and wishes on my part. If one knows of a good strong moral person who wants a few bucks please let me know. Anyway I have so much to do in the next two weeks or so...This means that blogging will be minimal at best but know I love you all and will up date you with the steps, leaps and all when I can.Tootles!xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Say it ain't so!!! I may get to see my Farm Fairy?!! Today? Tomorrow?