Friday, May 18, 2007

Farm Fairy : TIRED

I have been going none stop and today Ernesto and his men start at 7am, Jason 8am estimate, devin floor estimate, Adam- electrician all before noon...and me transplanting the entire sections of the patio area which will have a new cedar deck to match the one we built last year. Bruno worked until 9:30 pm last night and I began to panic when I did not hear from him, all the while thinking I know he can't get killed building a deck....Anyway I am running late already and have to shower and get work clothes on as well as eat breakfast and brush my teeth all in the next 45 minutes. I did do laundry last night and managed to get home by 10pm and to bed by 11 after getting clothes put up and dinner down. The phone was ringing off the hook at 5:15 this morning...who it was I am not sure I called Bruno instead as he was in bed a full three hours past his normal time. I have not even turned on the puter or watched television. Spoke to Ang and the run and she was hooking up her folks new puter when I called her last night to tell her that Aida the hen and one of the stray cats got locked in the house by accident all the while I was gone for some seven hours upon returning I thought we had been robbed as the kitchen had paper, broken plates, vases and several other items all mixed up with the entire pile of papers on the desk....spread out everywhere....it was crazy.So I picked up the broken shards and then decided that I would deep clean during the daylight hours. Well kids I have to grab a shower and Cheerios....Love you all ...

2 comments:

No Mas said...

Hen and a cat locked in the house! ha ha ha ha Too bad you didn't have a video camara set up. Have a great day dear Farm Fairy.

Grace said...

I thought that kind of thing only happened in the movies! What a mess!