Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Life is Life and It is What it is........


I managed to sleep making up for last nights mere 3 hours of sleep...The sun has reappeared here and is to last the week....How lucky are we? Hubby is having a grand time at the dam ( last night photo ) and is settling in very well.

Ang was out yesterday and we spoke of life and all the changes we have seen. Fed the babies all of them a little wild and squirrelly because of the nice weather.

Early fog over the ranch and the promise of the sun is evident for me as I do not like the rubber boot thing that I have to wear to feed.

Buluga ( dog ) ate all the fried chicken hearts last night after snubbing chicken breast the day before. I have tried to put some weight on her as she has lost at least 12#'s over the last two months. She is the only one here that is under weight..The rest of us could lose at least 15 pounds each .....

Bondo got his bookmark that we sent him and put it on his blog on a SATURDAY!!!!He rarely blogs on the weekend and I squealed with delight that he loved it so much and honored us all with a surprise update! He is settling in at the shack and seems to be busy cleaning and repair his grandparents place and making it his...The photo above is of Bondos place...

I managed to get my laundry under control and am happy to say that I will be able to put the sheets out to drying in the sun. 80 degrees is a nice change for a late September here. I too will be able to put the longer screws in the garden shed hinge. I am staying on task for what I had planned to get done..This is a challenge for me as the list is ALWAYS growing and I lose so much time trying to keep up.

The coffee is a bit bitter for the second day in a row......Yucko!!!

The day is calling and I am running late. Be well and good to your family and friends. You never know what the day ahead holds and what we change in another life by WHAT WE DO for them............Regard life as a possibility .......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could not imagine the possiblity without you my dear..Life would never be so sweat.