Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Your Missing What?

Alright now you will all be laughting shortly I am pretty sure.....I'm Missing the kids!!!!!!Yes I know all the mess all the groceries, not making the beds, leaving milk in glasses and finding it 5 days later....the chocolate pretzels.....poor Temera has no one but hubby and ranch to spoil..... and I have started calling ADA AND ROCKY by the kids names....Kevin called and I asked if he missed us too????? snivel........AND then it decides to start raining today...NO NO NO NO all wrong It is not even September and I have not HAD ENOUGH SUN......Help....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you poor thing..You will have to keep yourself busy..see you soon..I missed you tons and tons

Inkling said...

Glad to hear you write again, though sorry that you are missing the kiddos. I bet Farmwife would send you hers if she knew you really needed some around....of course, then you'd really have your work cut out for you - chasing livestock inside and outside the house. (Okay, children don't really equate to livestock.)

No, I didn't yet get the blackberry jam accomplished, but that's on my list if at all possible. There's still a small crop left, so we'll see. If I don't get it done this year, you can bet I'll be making plans for next year for certain.