Monday, March 03, 2008

And someday


our lives will slow down long enough to see time...
slow enough to watch the sun set instead of trying getter all done...
slow enough for a few calls to check on those that we love when we are thinking of them...
instead , this moment speeds by and i try to keep my brain from the things I want to do and focus on what has to be done....

Dear Life,

Could you slow just long enough for one more day...


okay Im getting better....still trying to get everything done...hope all is well in your worlds...be well....miss you all

2 comments:

Grace said...

I was thinking about you today!

Lauren said...

Nothin' like hearing a 2 year old ask for "something to eat"... 5 minutes after finishing lunch.

well, except maybe a farm full of hungry animals. I think you've got me beat there.

Love the photos!