Thursday, June 01, 2006

The Birthday Girl Spends....

The day cleaning for hubbies return home......

So at 3:39 Am I got a call from my true love.....To wish me a Happy Birthday.......
He gave me a run down on the plan at the damn....And said he might be home tonight by dark!!!!!!! YAHOO!
Mom called and Linda too....All to wish me a good day....
It is so hard for me to think I am 43 YEARS OLD!!!!
I still feel like I am in my 20's! I have no clue where the time has gone...
I have traveled and seen things most folks won't and I feel BLESSED by so many friends....
My Mother asked me a question " Honey are you happy? Truly Happy?"
I am sitting here thinking about the question again and my answer is still the same....."Yes, mom I can say without a doubt that I have never been happier nor as content...."
I look at Buluga , I am extremely grateful that we still have her....
As I wake in the morning I have two cats who keep me on my toes
I look out the window in the morning while I try to get myself awake and see Jezzy awaiting his breakfast,
I make coffee and see the Alpacas grazing and Playboy and Prom....
I hear the chickens and know that I will be given eggs....
And then there is my one true love John, my husband, my friend and my audience for my Goonbalina tricks...
I am to have dinner with friends and want the house to be cleaner than when he left.....

Yes, mom I am VERY HAPPY!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love ya girlfriend..I hope you had a great day yesterday!! You're the best!!

FarmWife said...

Happy Birthday! How cool! very close to Princess's b-day!