Wednesday, March 01, 2006

UP AT 2:25Am!!!!

And how did I end up wide awake at this hour? Well let see the Buluga dog pacing back and forth for some ten minutes and then the two cats going at each other...Gee I now know what Farmwife feels like...Okay not really but boy it is a small taste of what is like for her. I now have the T.V on trying to feel like I can go back to sleep....Wish me good like trying as I can only think of having coffee in front of me I have managed not to turn the pot on for the last ten minutes...But the urge is like some evil addiction that is screaming at me " It is NOT too early!!!" And if that little voice wins I'll never get back to sleep...Well good night again...Maybe Farmwife can give me the secret on going back to sleep...I would think she is so tired of keeping up her pace...That she has no choice but to get back to bed...yikkes!!! I just realized that I reset the coffee pot to 3:30 am as I kept having to turn on the coffee manually .... I know that evil voice is going to win any moment....

2 comments:

FarmWife said...

Here are my tricks. Get a lullaby cd. They're not just for babies. Pop in a movie you love, but that you've seen 5,000 times. And if that fail, pray. Mine goes something like this, "Dear God, please let me fall back to sleep at least 30 minutes before the alarm goes off. And please make the dogs, kids, and roosters stay quiet too!"

Farm Fairy & Bruno said...

I'll try that as you may have geussed I am up yet again befor coffee...wind storms wake me...movie, check pray ALWAYS, check....